Tuesday, July 10, 2012

And the Winner is...


As you probably know, I've been hosting a contest for naming my Etsy shop. Well, the contest ended at 12:00am last night (this morning? I'm never quite clear on that). The results are in. The shop is made. And the winner is...

Melissa
of

for her suggestion:


Pop over to my Etsy shop, Melissa, and choose your free pair of earrings! If you want to wait, that's fine, too. I'll have more items popping up soon. And thank you so much, everyone, for all the awesome suggestions! There were so many great ones to choose from, but this one ended up being nice, simple, nonspecific and available, so that's why I chose it.

I just spent the morning posting up 10 new items while my poor daughter patiently watched Pooh and waited for Mommy to have time to spend with her, so I'm gonna get out of here now and let you browse my wares in peace! Thanks again, everyone, for all the cheers and support. You have been invaluable to me as I pursued this crazy dream! A special thanks to Rachel Anne for her amazingly generous advertising post!

"Eclectic" means random and fun, right?

What's your favorite LittleBird's Treasures item so far? Any new things you'd like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment