Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Firefly Depression


Good morning... if you can call it good.



I'm having a full on Firefly-depression day. It's all Facebook's (and of course FOX's) fault. First I watched this, linked on the “Help Nathan Buy Firefly” page:



Then I watched this:



Now I'm a mess. Yeah, pathetic as it is, the mere thought of FOX's monumental stupidity in canceling the best show ever made when it was not even a full season in still gets me weepy sometimes. Don't judge me! 

I love Star Trek, and Star Wars is obviously a family staple in our household. Just learned to love Doctor Who this year, and while I haven't seen it yet, I hear nothing but good things about Battlestar Galactica. Nevertheless... Firefly will always be my true and first sci-fi love!

You hear that FOX? You can't take the sky from me!


No comments:

Post a Comment